Dior beauty Fall campaign: Metallics


I have been talking so much about Dior beauty lately that you must be bored by now. But, honestly, they are the make-up brand that excites me the most at the moment. 
Peter Philips has taken the brand to another level. His latest idea? A "metallics" collection.

The stars of the collection are the "metalizer eyes&lips". But the eyeshadow palettes deserve a mention as well.
I guess I'll have to visit a Dior counter soon. 

-Metalizer eyes & lips (6 shades):


-Rouge Dior (6 new shades):


-5 couleurs:


-Dior vernis (4 shades):


He hablado tanto últimamente de Dior beauty que ya debéis estar aburridos. Pero siendo sincera, es la marca de maquillaje que más me llama la atención ahora mismo.
Peter Philips ha llevado la marca a otro nivel. ¿Su última idea? Una colección inspirada en tonos metálicos.

Las estrellas de la colección son las "metalizer eyes&lips" (productos para labios y ojos). Pero las paletas de sombras de ojos también merecen una mención.
Parece que me toca visitar un stand de Dior pronto.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed