Dior beauty: latest releases + my opinion


I have been meaning to do this post for a week, but I didn't want to write it in 10 minutes. I knew I wanted to put all the information in the right order, and that takes time.

If you follow me on instagram (@ana_bababoom), you may have seen that I have talked about two new products from Dior beauty that I have been playing with lately. One of them is the Pump'n'Volume mascara and the other one is the Lip Tattoo. Spoiler: both are amazing products.


Llevo una semana intentando escribir esta entrada, pero es que no quería hacerlo a todo correr. Se que quiero ordenar bien toda la información y eso lleva tiempo.

Si me seguís en instagram (@ana_bababoom), es probable que hayáis visto ya que hablé de dos nuevos productos de Dior Beauty con los que he estado jugando últimamente. Uno es la nueva máscara de pestañas Pump'n'Volume y el otro es un Lip Tattoo. Spoiler: los dos son una pasada.

  
  -Pump'n'Volume Mascara:


Because of Bella Hadid's collaboration with the brand, I have been paying more attention to their collections than I used too. And I'm really glad I have, because I have discovered some truly stunning products. I have been using the lip balm from the Backstage Pros line for a couple of months, and it is just the best treatment for lips I have ever tried. Pricey for a lip balm, but worth every cent.

But moving from basic products to more exciting ones, we have the new mascara. What makes it special is that you can squeeze the tube to warm the liquid and get the best result every time you use it. Keep in mind that you shouldn't squeeze it too much. I find that squeezing the tube lightly twice works perfectly. And also keep in mind that when they say "volume", they mean it. Just one coat transforms your lashes, so you may want to save this one for more dramatic looks.



Gracias a la colaboración de Bella con la marca, he prestado más atención a sus colecciones. Y me alegro de haberlo hecho, porque he descubierto unos productos impresionantes. He estado usando el bálsamo labial de la línea Backtage Pros durante meses y es el mejor tratamiento para labios que he probado. Algo caro para un bálsamo labial, pero lo vale.

Pero pasando de los productos más básicos a los más emocionantes, hablemos de la nueva máscara de pestañas. Lo que la hace especial es que podemos apretar el tubo para calentar el líquido y conseguir el mejor resultado posible en cada aplicación. Pero tened en cuenta que no debéis pasaros apretando, con dos toques suaves vale. Y también tenéis que tener en cuenta que cuando dicen "volumen" no están hablando por hablar. Una sola capa transforma las pestañas, así que a lo mejor preferís reservarla para looks más dramáticos.


  -Lip Tattoo:



I find that working the lashes really well changes the whole look, but I have to admit lip products are the ones that excite me the most these days. So I was very excited about the Lip Tattoo, and it didn't disappoint.
It promises to feel like you have no product on and that is exactly how it feels. I love how you can barely notice the product on the lips. Also, it does stay on for hours. I tested it when I went to the cricket, because I knew I was going to be eating and drinking all the time, and I was just fascinated by how good it looked when I left the ground. I have the shade 451 Natural Coral, and I find it to be the most beautiful shade on the range.

As with the mascara, I feel like the way you apply it makes a difference. With this product, and with any lip stain, I like to do three steps. First is lining the lips with the brush and then fill the rest of the lips with colour. Then, I let it dry for a minute and apply another thin layer and let it set again. Finally, I'll make sure that the inner part of the lips has got enough product on it and I'm good to go.


Trabajar bien las pestañas cambia el look por completo, pero he de reconocer que lo que más me emociona de la rutina de maquillaje es los labios. Así que el producto que de verdad quería que fuese espectacular era el Lip Tattoo, y por suerte no defraudó. 
Promete que no notaremos apenas el producto en los labios y es exactamente lo que ocurre. Me encanta esa sensación de que no llevas nada, pese a que si lo llevas. Y es cierto que dura horas y horas. Lo probé cuando fui al cricket porque sabía que iba a estar allí mucho tiempo, comiendo y bebiendo. Y me quedé alucinada cuando vi lo bien que había resistido. El color que tengo es el 451 Natural Coral, que para mi es el más bonito de la colección.

Al igual que sucedía con la máscara, aplicarlo de una manera u otra marca la diferencia. Con este producto, y con cualquier lip stain, me gusta realizar 3 pasos. Primero delinear los labios con el pincel y rellenar los labios con el producto. Luego lo dejo secar durante un minuto antes de aplicar una segunda capa fina. Tras dejar que se asiente en los labios, miro a ver si la zona central de los labios tiene suficiente producto y aplico más si considero que no lo tiene. ¡Y lista!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed